Why donate to ONion City?
- Onion City is one of the premiere international festivals exclusively devoted to experimental film and video.
- Onion City 2014 screened the work of 46 filmmakers from 9+ countries in 7 programs over 4 days. For 2015 we look to further expand our reach with 2 more programs and multiple venues.
- Onion City’s parent organization, Chicago Filmmakers, is a 40-year-old media arts organization that runs a weekly screening series, youth film camps, filmmaker meet-ups, college-level film and video production courses, the Chicago Digital Media Production Fund, and much more.
- To support the Chicago arts community as well filmmakers from around the globe
- To reach connected influencers and active minds
- To draw in new customers/employees
- To show your commitment to the arts
Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com or 773.574.2744